is part of the Free State region of Narcotics Anonymous. Located primarily in the Northeastern corner of Maryland, the Susquehanna Area contains both Harford and Cecil counties and the towns of Aberdeen, Abingdon, Bel Air, Churchville, Edgewood, Elkton, Forest Hill, Havre de Grace, Joppatowne, Northeast, Perryville, Port Deposit, and Rising Sun. Located at the edge of the Maryland state line, we also offer a limited number of meetings in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Alternative Meeting Resources
http://www.nabyphone.com/ – Teleconference meetings
- Fri night Came to Believe group in Havre de Grace will not meet on April 17 due to a church function.
- Saturday Surrender, 10 am – 11 am every Saturday in Elkton MD at 409 W Pulaski Hwy.
- Brother In Arms, 7pm Thursdays at St. Margaret’s Church. 141 N. Hickory Ave Bel Air 21014. Multi format open meeting.
- “Wake up call”, Thursdays at 930 AM
Cecil community recovery center
409 west pulaski highway
Elkton, md 21921
Not wheel chair accessible at the moment
- Women on the Move, 7pm fridays at Union Chapel UMC, 1012 Old Joppa Rd, Joppa MD 21085. Speaker, open discussion, open meeting. First meeting March 6th 2020.
- Susquehanna Area Service Committee is in need of support. Please show up at St. Mark’s Church, 175 St. Mark’s Church Rd., Perryville, MD 21903 on the second Thursday of every month. Subcommittees meet at 6:00 pm and the business meeting begins at 7:00 pm. All subcommittees are in need of trusted servants. Click here see open service positions for more details.
Please remember to update the site administrator of meeting closures or changes. Email at: email@example.com or Contact Us
Drug Problem? Need to talk to someone?
Please call the NA Hotline @
-last updated Mar 20 2020